Tis the season for celebrations of all sorts and this weekend (Dec. 6 and 7) sure seems to be the weekend of open houses at wineries. And of course – this is the last weekend of Wassail – a celebration at wineries throughout Prince Edward County.
I’ve been getting a ton of invitations to open houses and other festive events at Ontario Wineries. Here’s a sample of some things going on this weekend:
- 13th Street Winery is hosting Holiday Tips & Tastes Sat. from 11-5
- Aura Wines is having a Sip & Shop Christmas Open House Sat. and Sun. from 11-5
- Calamus Estate Winery is having a Holiday Open House on Sat. from 11-5:30
- DiProfio Wines is having a Christmas Open House both Sat. and Sun from noon-6
- Foreign Affair Winery is having an Open House both Sat. and Sun.
- GreenLane Estate Winery is having a Holiday Open House Sat. from 11-5
- Niagara College Teaching Winery and Brewery is having a Holiday Open House Sat. from 11-4
- Kacaba Vineyards is having a Holiday Open House both Sat. and Sun.
- Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery is having a 5th Anniversary event both Sat. and Sun. from noon-5
- Vineland Estates Winery is having The Five Elves Yuletide Tour on Sat. and Sun.