The chefs that will be serving at the Grand Tasting for Cuvée 2015 has been announced and the lineup is better than ever! This year, in addition to chefs from the Niagara region, they’re also showcasing three chefs from the Toronto area.
Here’s the lineup:
- Ray Taylor of the Fallsview Casino Resort (the Casino always does an amazing job at Cuvée)
- Alex White of Benchmark Restaurant (that’s the resto at the Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College)
- Frank Romano of On the Twenty Restaurant
- Tim Mackiddie of Le Clos Jordanne, Jackson-Triggs and Inniskillin Wineries
- Rob Webster of Oliv Restaurant (at Strewn Winery)
- Jason Parsons of Peller Estates
- Ross Midgley of Ravine Winery Restaurant
- Justin Downes of Vineland Estates Restaurant
- David Chrystian of the Centre for Wine and Food Experimentation
- Trista Sheen of Crush Wine Bar
- Carlos Deveyra of Woods Restaurant
The chefs will be presenting their signature dishes at cooking stations throughout the event, so you’ll have a chance to watch them in action and enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Chef Giovani del Priore of Criveller Cakes will be serving desserts and Italian Ice Cream by Chef Andrew Rigolati will be served.
Tickets for the Feb. 27, 2015 Grand Tasting are available on-line.